Open Enrollment February 5th - February 12th
(Presented by Premier Worksite Benefits)
This Special Open Enrollment is offered without medical questions (Guaranteed Issue); therefore it is required that all eligible employees either waive or schedule an appointment with a representative to learn more about the benefit.
As an employee of La Peninsula, you are eligible to participate in our Voluntary Benefits Program. Voluntary Benefits are offered to help address the individual needs of you and your family with advantages that otherwise might not be available to you on your own. Your voluntary benefit offerings are designed to complement your benefits package and provide additional security for you and your family.
What do you get?
- Options: You may choose your level of coverage; one that both fits your needs and is easy on your paycheck. Your decision will not change the benefits being provided under any employer-sponsored benefit program.
- Convenience: Voluntary benefits are paid through the convenience of payroll deduction
- Acceptance: In many cases, you and immediate family members will have a better opportunity to obtain coverage through this offering than you would on your own, especially if any medical conditions or concerns are present.
- Portability: Many of these programs may be taken with your with no change in premium or benefit if you leave employment or retire.
Life Insurance helps take care of your loved one’s immediate and future financial needs following your death. Immediate needs can include burial/funeral expenses, uninsured medical costs and current bills and debts. Future needs could include income replacement, education plans, ongoing family obligations, emergency funds, and retirement expenses.
- Protection for Life – It doesn’t expire or goes down in value
- Level Premiums – The rate you pay for your policy will never increase
- Cash Value – A portion of your premium builds cash value which can be borrowed against
- Guaranteed Death Benefit – The amount your loved ones receive is guaranteed